PLEASE DO NOT QUEUE BEFORE 8.30am AS THE DOORS WILL NOT BE OPEN
When all appointments are gone the Doctors run a daily Triage Service and if there is a Medical Need you will be offered an Appointment
For an appointment , please use the telephone number 028 207 62684
If doctors are in surgery you may not be able to speak directly with them. But if you leave your name & contact number a staff member will return your call.
The Appointments System
You may consult any of the doctors within the practice
- Same day (Routine) appointment with named GP
- Emergency surgery daily with next available GP
- Triage appointments every day (Please note you will be asked to leave some information first for the doctor; this is to enable the GP to prioritise the calls, resulting in the patient being seen the same day or within 48 hours following the call)
- Routine pre booked surgery daily and only 1 problem per appointment.
- Patients should be aware that they may have to wait longer than usual to be seen at the emergency surgery. If the emergency surgery is busy, the doctor may have less time available than in a normal routine surgery.
- If your problem is complex and requires additional time with the GP you should consider booking a routine appointment.
- Please cancel your appointment if you can’t attend
(Updated October 2019)